About ALK & CoPilot
ALK & CoPilot
CoPilot navigation is developed by ALK Technologies, a software developer headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, originally founded in 1979.
At ALK, we've been pioneering transportation and navigation technology for over 32 years. Our on-going mission is to enable companies, mobile professionals and consumers alike to achieve competitive advantage and improved quality of life through the adoption of advanced location technology.
- Hundreds of thousands of drivers globally use ALK's CoPilot®-branded mobile navigation and route guidance solutions to find their way in-car or on foot.
- Many of the world's most innovative fleets integrate CoPilot's Enterprise navigation solutions within their mobile workforce management and telematics solutions.
- CoPilot powers many of the most successful mobile operators and device manufacturers' GPS navigation and mapping applications.
- More than 22,000 shipping and logistics companies rely on ALK® PC*MILER® routing, mileage and mapping solutions. The US Department of Defense uses PC*MILER as their worldwide distance standard.
- Each of North America's largest railroads use an ALK custom designed decision support system to improve their service.
- ALK-developed tracking and management systems are used by major ocean carriers and barge companies, worldwide.