Truck-specific GPS navigation apps for your smartphone or tablet
Truck-Specific GPS Navigation
Professional drivers know that taking the wrong route can compromise efficiency and safety.
CoPilot Truck is truck-specific GPS navigation designed to provide safe and reliable routing on truck-legal roads.
Unlike standard car navigation systems, it calculates efficient routes based on the vehicle profile information, routing parameters and load type, with additional settings for the transportation of hazardous materials.
Find out what's new in the latest app update
CoPilot Truck Features
Fully customise the truck routing profileAccurate, safe routing based on vehicle dimensions and load
Hazmat OptionsAdditional routing parameters based on HAZMAT options
Toll road optionFacility to further customise routing by accepting or avoiding truck routing via toll roads
Multiple vehicle profilesStore the dimensions and load criteria for several vehicles within one edition of CoPilot Truck
Navigation You Can Depend OnDeveloped over 30 years through partnerships with some of the world's leading truck manufacturers and fleets, CoPilot Truck is packed with advanced navigation technology that professional drivers can trust.
- Adjustable route settings for specific vehicle sizes and load types
- Create custom profiles for easy switching between vehicles
- Visual indication of off-route truck restrictions
- Turn-by-turn voice directions with text to speech technology for full street names
- Clear 3D and 2D driving views with unique 'Directions Only' driver safety mode
- Alternate routing - select from up to three alternatives to a destination based on vehicle-specific criteria
- Unique interactive route editing. Simply drag and drop to edit the route on-screen.
- Lane indicator display and CoPilot ClearTurn™
- Adjustable speed limit alerts (Truck speed limit warnings in certain areas only)
- Multiple-stop trips, waypoints and pre-trip planning
Key Driver Benefits
- Avoids low bridges and weight/height/width-restricted roads
- Warns about sharp bends and no-overtaking zones
- Avoids truck-prohibited roads, turns and U-turns
- Avoids hazardous or flammable materials-restricted roads as appropriate